bg

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Slacker

I fell off the face of the planet apparently.  The past few weeks have been a whirlwind as I finished up my last rotations for clinical.  In two weeks I will have my BSN!  During that time we had my awesome baby shower, a couple of two week appointments (two), and our maternity photos done!  

My best friend Crystal threw us an amazing baby shower.  We really couldn't ask for better friends and family.  Hunter received plenty of clothes as well as other things that we needed.  A few people have asked us what we still need, and we honestly can't think of anything.  Not to mention Daddy bought Hunter and I a new car!


sorting through all the clothes that night.

I've had two two week appointments with my doctor.  My glucose tolerance test came back fine.  We're also impressed with how well my platelets are holding up the past few months.  We're measuring right on time and things are looking great!  We have our last two week appointment coming up on Tuesday.  We'll be doing cultures, more lab work most likely, and scheduling an appointment for our last ultrasound to find out how big little man really is at 36 weeks.  It's hard to believe that we're just under 6 weeks away from meeting our son!

Our friend Jill did our maternity photos for us a few weeks ago.  I love the way that they came out!







No comments: