bg

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Graduation pictures and a video

As many of you already know I'll be graduating with my BSN on May 4th.  I was able to pick up my class photos yesterday from our class president, and for the most part I'm very impressed.  We had a small issue with the group photos, but the photographer is working on the issue now and redistributing the CDs to those of us that paid.  It seems like this semester is flying past and graduation will be here before we know it.  I slapped my photo on my graduation invitation and ordered those today.  Did you know that Shutterfly offers 50 free 4x6 prints when you register a new account?  I was able to order 50 graduation invitations and just pay the S/H and taxes (4.28).  You can't beat a deal like that, especially when the school graduation announcements cost way more than that (10.50 for a pack of 5).  Here are a few of the pictures:
 
my headshot for the composite that will be placed in the nursing department 
(lab coat) as well as the picture I used on my graduation invitations.
resume photo.

Trey recorded a video of Hunter kicking the doppler a few nights ago.  Our son is not very fond of hearing his own heartbeat apparently.  You can't see my stomach moving quite like we could, but if you notice the very high pitched scratchy noises throughout the video and swishes, that would be our little tummy monster kicking and moving up a storm.  


My last monthly appointment is tomorrow.  I have to do the dreaded 1 hour glucose tolerance test.  Hopefully everything goes well and I can avoid doing the three hour test.  More of an update tomorrow! 


No comments: